Monday, 27 April 2009
* It comes on, on BBC 1 from 8.00-8.30pm on Mondays and Fridays and at 7.30-8.00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. The repeat is on Sundays and airs all 4 episodes all in one.
*It was first aired on Tv on the 19th of February 1985 and is still running.
*The executive producer is Diederick Santer.
* On Christmas 2007 Eastenders gained 13.9 million viewers on the episoide when bradley found out about his wife stacy cheating on him.
*The BBC made EastEnders lower the age of their target audience a few years back. Its now aimed at 14 year olds up. Its about getting younger people onto the BBC network.
* Critics. Valerie Coleman; "I can't help myself. "Eastenders" is the best thing since fork-split English muffins." EastEnders is often criticised for being too violent, most notably during a domestic violence storyline between Little Mo Morgan and her husband Trevor. Most critics think Eastenders is a great soap but the storylines were more effective before.
*Eastenders is a long running soap opera set in a fictional part of London, in walford. it is set around the Queen Vic, and the market in the middle of the square. A lot of the same familes have been in it for years such as ;The Mitchells, the Slators, The fowlers and many more.
Monday, 20 April 2009
By the end of this project i must have:
- A thorough, detailed research and planning blog.
- A textual analysis essay,analysing an existing television drama programme.
- A storyboard for the title sequence for my own, original television drama programme.
I must also have:
- A filmed and edited DVD of my own, original television drama programme.